Thursday, 2 June 2011

Life on my own

Well, I told him to go on Tuesday. I need some space to decide what I want in a partner. I need to decide what makes me happy. If he doesn't fit into my needs then is it worth carrying on? Probably not. I have been asked if I am 'in love' with him. I think I am, I would do everything for him, probably too much. Is he 'in love' with me? I don't think so, he says he loves me but that's not the same as being in love.

I was sick with gastro on Tuesday. He had been out working all day and I had my mum helping me with the kids. Late afternoon he rang, asked how I was then asked if it was OK to go out to a wine and food festival. I was a bit floored, I should have said no but I thought if that's what he wants he can have it. That night when he came home I told him to go to his parents, he doesn't really care about me. He says he didn't want to catch it from me. He wants me to move to Sydney where we know nobody! What if I get sick there? I will be one my own and will he come home if I'm sick?

It has been a nice break the last couple of days, although we talked for three hours over messenger. We talked about the hard things, our problems, his problems and my problems. He has a serious problem of lying. He was even lying to his new 'friends'. How is your relationship supposed to last if you start it out lying!

Why do I want to fix this if it seems so broken? If we get back together will I trust him again? Can I fix my own problems? I have a lot of questions to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment