Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Is Love worth it?

I am still no where in the relationship. I am staying strong for the kids but it is hard. I am beginning to give up on love, it hurts to much. If anyone is reading this they are probably saying just get over it. I know I should but right now I just don't trust myself to fall in love again. I thought I chose the perfect man, I trusted him, loved him, tried to be the best at everything but it still wasn't enough. I feel like a bad partner.

It looks like he is off to America again for another conference. I although he keeps saying that these 'friends' he has are just friends and what could happen? They are in a different country. I read his emails they weren't just 'friends' then. They are part of the same industry, of course he is going to meet them again, what then?

I am tired of the hurt, tired of being part of the problem. Men suck and I don't know if I can trust one again or even myself to choose another one.

All my dreams are gone. If I am going to be alone with these kids I have no more dreams except for them to grow up happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment